Well my first project was fixing the piping I did on this quilt top which I made last year on this trip. I spent 2 hours ripping it out at home before I left. Then worked Thursday afternoon and night "redoing" the piping and the outside borders. Needless to say, it looks worse than it did before I fixed it! So I think it will stay the way it is and just try and quilt up the slack in the middle. How you do the piping is really cool. I used the Piping Hot Binding method. I think the problem was all me - not the method!
The other project I worked on this weekend was Michael's Victory by Carol Hopkins. I love how it turned out! Now I just need to figure out how I want to quilt it!