Saturday, March 06, 2010

This mornings cheddar progress

Here is where I am as of lunchtime....

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you are coming right along.....looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!
    I am in a hotel room with graph paper playing around with the possible next quiltalong. It's funny because it is set similar to CC&C. I just noticed that when I was taking a break to check blogs!!
    You'll be all warmed up!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are doing a super job on getting the cheddar quilt piecing done. Won't be long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so great!! I think you will love the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great...I love cheddar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:00 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking just wonderful Dawn, I'm very tempted to start one of my own!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message! I love hearing from you!