Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Bday Block

This birthday block is for Laura. Yes I'm way behind on hers too! But it is now done and ready to mail. It is from the Nearly Insane book, which I thought was appropriate since I was TOTALLY INSANE for making it!

Happy Late Birthday Laura!

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic block...lots of bits but gosh well worth it!

Tazzie said...

It looks just wonderful Dawn, did you make it in the 6" size? Love the fabrics you've used.
Such a coincidence that it's the next block I've drawn up to make. Any handy hints??
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

PatchworkRose said...

I have made that block too. A challenge and your looks wonderful. Love the colours.
Laura is a lucky girl
Cheers
Lynne

Heidi said...

a super looking block! I just love the colors and fabrics. what size did you make it?

Barb said...

great block
that green stripe is wonderful!

Karen said...

Great fabric choices in this block.

Diane said...

WOW, what an interesting block! As usual, an exquisite choice of fabrics.

julieQ said...

Wow, both blocks are amazing! I just can't get over how many tiny pieces are in some of those blocks.

Jeanne said...

I LOVE these fabrics/colors!
Jeanne