
I got one more quilt finished! Look at the quilting - isn't it to die for! Viki did another exceptional job. Only this one she paid for. She said she got partway done and realized she was a block off and spent 16 hours picking out stitches. Well it was worth it - it is gorgeous!

And look at what came in the mail yesterday for my birthday! My sister sent it to me! How fun is that!
That is a lovely quilt, such rich colors!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a special gift! Happy Birthday to you!
Love the quilt!!
ReplyDeletethe quilt is amazing, wow she really does a beautiful job quilting.
ReplyDeleteoh what a great idea, nice picture. Very thoughtful gift!
Kathie
Love the quilt and the quilting! The zippered bag is such a nice personalized gift.
ReplyDeleteI love the quilt and the quilting is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun gift!!
Oh wow! That's awesome. I love the way you placed your colors - with such care. I'm noticing THAT right along with the exceptional quilting.
ReplyDeleteWow....great quilt!!
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is beautiful. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI love your quilt and agree that the quilting is really exceptional. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty quilt and I must have missed your birthday! I'm sending late wishes!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful 4-patch quilt!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing