Monday, June 22, 2009

A shopping we will go!

Just got back from my most favorite quilt store in Delaware - Lil Country Shoppe! Look at all the goodies I got! Repro fabrics and wonderful plaids on the sale tabel for $3.50 a yard! Also picked up some valdani floss and a cute little wool mat kit!

Yes I snuck a few black fabrics at full price in the pic! I always have to get blacks when I see them!

12 comments from wonderful readers:

miniaturequilter said...

The repro fabrics are gorgeous, and that is a great price for them! Have a project in mind?

Barb said...

You went and didn't invite me???? How fun.....love th fabrics...

Libby said...

Finding good blacks is difficult - when you find one you love/need, you just have to buy it no matter if it's full price *s* Looks like a very productive shopping excursion *s*

Karen said...

Black is always a difficult find. Just the right ones come few & far between. If you feel overwhelmed with all that new fabric, it can come live in my stash!

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

Oohhhh yummy fabrics!! And LOVE the floss :o) You did great!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely fabrics.........

Lori said...

All the fabrics are just beautiful! And I'm a real sucker for anything wool!
I think you got an awesome deal at 3.50 a yard!

Jan said...

Looks like I need to add Quilts & Pieces store on my shopping list. You are well on your way to passing my DSIL in stash. Great fabrics, see a few I could put to good use now.

Material Mary said...

Love your fabric picks. I just started using valdani pearl cotton on my embroidery project for Halloween. I love working with that stuff. I ordered it online from a store in Vermont.
Mary

tami said...

Oh man. I wish they were close to me. That stack of repros and plaids would so look good in my stash.

Judy said...

Wow good deal on the yummy plaids! I agree with you and the others...good blacks are hard to find, so I always buy tons of them!

chammer1 said...

What a great bunch of plaids and I love the other ones too. And $3.50 a yard is a terrific price. I feel the same way about brown as you do about black...gotta get them when you find them
Cheryl