Sunday, September 27, 2009

What have I been up to?

Not much! Just vegging a lot lately! Not even sewing. But today I finally went down and made the pillowcases I told Holly I would make her to go with her wedding quilt - they look great!

And here are the first 3 blocks to my project I started at camp. It is Confetti Cake by "The Pattern Basket". I won this pattern a few months ago and knew I had to make it. Only I"m going to make it queen size for my bed in the summer! I"m so excited!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Melody said...

Those are adorable! Great colors for the pillow cases. And I love the blocks that you have done for your confetti cake. It is going to be gorgeous!

Barb said...

Love your blockss

Melanie said...

Fun pattern, Yeah?!? I loved creating the blocks....You never get bored because every one was different...

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Love the new pattern.....and Hey!...you've done more sewing this past week than i did.....did get the Halloween panel cut into sections....that's a start .. right!?

Enjoy....LindaMay

Wendy said...

I've been wanting to make that block. Yours look so great.

Hanne said...

Lovely blocks :-)

Janet said...

I love the confetti pattern, I have it but it could be awhile before I get to it. Your colours are great.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I like that pattern...and your blocks. Enjoy the evening.

Libby said...

I just love those confetti blocks - looks like a lot of fun to pick fabrics and put together.

YankeeQuilter said...

Fun confetti blocks...though I would spend more time in the fabric piles than piecing on that pattern!