Monday, November 16, 2009

Aren't these just too cute!

Look at what I've been making for gifts! Miniature thread catchers! I put the rotary cutter next to them so you could get an idea of the size. I'm so excited. They will be perfect gifts and perfect for me to throw in bags and take with me! Aren't they adorable!

17 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

yes! they are adorable -
Barb

Brenda said...

very fun. do you have a pattern or link to a tutorial? I need one of those!

Barb said...

Those are adorable...what keep them on the table? Also...I am with the second commentor, you wouldn't have a tutorial for that?

Wendy said...

Those are so darn adorable, just the right size. You have some lucky friends to get one of these.

Anonymous said...

Of course they are adorable! Perfect size!!!

antique quilter said...

oh my gosh these are adorable, you know which one I love!
so glad to see your sewing away again.
Kathie

Betsy said...

oh goosh I need at least 3. could you please do a tutorial or share the pattern name with us. They look great!

Anne Ida said...

Too cute is just the way to describe them :o) My friend have this theory that the smaller something is, the cuter it is ;o) And you can't find thread catchers much cuter than these!

Lynn said...

I haven't finished mine cause I don't have any of the strapping tape but would like to make more for presents as well.... Lynn

Tatkis said...

Wow! This thread catchers are so cute! I've never seen such things before, would you make a tutorial, pleeease?

Best wishes from Russia
Tatyana

Deb said...

Q&P..you are right these are adorable I think I will have to play with my pattern and develope some itsy ones as well..thanks so much for the grand idea!! I like them better than my big ones.. they would also be a good gift to a favorite store when they have their workshops!!

Janet said...

I've just come home from stitching group. I really could have used one of these. I love it. A tutorial would be wonderful ;)

Karen said...

These are very cute! Good gift idea! Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

So cute!!!

Lori said...

They are too cute!!

Libby said...

They are just darling. You are so neat and tidy . . . . I drop all my stuff on the floor and just sweep up at the end of the day *s*

Kathy said...

These are adorable! Where did you get the pattern or do you have a tutorial? Love them!