Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another quilt top finish

Finished this quilt top/back for a surprise gift for a good friend of mine and my sisters.  Later this spring we are spending a long weekend at Myrtle Beach - I can't wait!  My sister and me, and the friend and her sister.  It will be a blast!  We rented a house right on the beach.  We can sit on the porch and chill and watch the ocean - or even jump in if we are so inclined!  I love how this one turned out!

14 comments from wonderful readers:

Jeanne said...

Lucky friend! It is gorgeous.

Jan said...

Gorgeous!

Janet O. said...

Love your color palette--looks warm and cozy. : )

Janet said...

It's wonderful, congrats on a lovely job. A girls weekend at the beach sounds idyllic.

dortha said...

What a pretty finish. Love the colors and pattern.

Miss Jean said...

I love the quilt! Your retreat sounds like you will have a lot of fun!

Lori said...

I like it a lot too! I'm sure it will be an amazing surprise!!

Your beach getaway sounds like fun:)

Patti said...

I also love how this one turned out!

Gayle said...

Fun quilt - I like the surprise on the back too!

fiberobsession said...

And you were able to save all the birds! They must be so happy perched between rows of fabulous piecing.

the girlfriend gap said...

beautiful. You are a blessing! janita

Sandra said...

What a fantastic quilt. Love the color combination. You really did a great job. I like how you finished the back of the quilt too.

tich said...

Beautiful and i love the back!

Material Mary said...

Love this quilt and the Easy Street. They are gorgeous!!!
Mary