Monday, August 29, 2005

A Taste of Dear Jane




OK, mostly I'm playing and trying to figure out how to get a picture with my profile. So I choose my Taste of Dear Jane quilt for now. I made 3 of these! Was I nuts or what! But 2 were gifts and I really wanted one for myself. I love the Dear Jane quilt but knew I was never going to make those 250+ blocks (or how many there are) so just wanted to do a small amount - this mini version was perfect for me!

Here is my version and one of the gift versions. They are quilted to death with micro stippling I did myself and some feathered designs in the empty areas. I am so happy how they came out!

Here is a swag I want to post so I can try and use it at a divider on my home page. We will see if I can get it to work! This graphic was obtained from countrysidehaven.com which is no longer online.

0 comments from wonderful readers: