Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Break

I"ll be away for a week or two as I help Holly move and just try and keep up with life! Have a bit of eye candy for you though until I"m back! Above is another table runner for Holly. She saw this pattern and loved the Valentines runner. So that is the first one from the pattern I made. At least I got this one done!

And here are some rag pillows I made for my nephew who just graduated from high school. Holly and Adam had some like this only Purdue colors and fabrics, and they were such a hit she thought her cousin needed some for college. Done of course in his schools colors.

And I forgot to show you the awesome cake I had made for Holly's graduation party! Her major was Airport management. Is this not just the perfect cake!

See you when I'm back and caught up with stuff!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Karen said...

A very sweet Valentine quilt. Even though Valentine's Day is a ways off, it is enjoyable to see such a cute one.

Barb said...

You will be missed....have a nice time with Holly and getting her situated.

MARCIE said...

So many exciting things going on in your life!Congrats to your daughter! What an accomplishment! Heck of a cake too!

Carol said...

What a great cake! have a wonderful time getting Holly settled...safe trip.

Jan said...

You go girl! That cake is fantastic. Watched Twister last night and thought about Holly. Y'all be careful and will await your return

Libby said...

That is just the cutest little Valentine - and the cake is just perfect *s*
Catch you when you get back!

Nann said...

Cute Valentine's runner!

Lea said...

Wow, the cake is absolutely fab!
and Valentine's runner is sooooo cute.*S*

julieQ said...

I love the pillows and especially your Valentine runner. Enjoy your break!

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

Mom thats such a cool table runner!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What an awesome cake. Love the heart quilt and the pillows. Hope your enjoying yourself.