Sunday, October 25, 2009

I made it!


We made it through the day! Holly is now married and starting her new life. Jenna gave the bridesmaid speech and started to cry - that made all of us cry! But it was a lovely day and things went well. Just a few pics - I haven't hadtime to go through them all.

But meanwhile my friend Jody (from Australia) and I (along with her family) have been having a blast! I still have so much to share about the last 2 weeks there too!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Alberta said...

The bride looks radiant!

Nancy in MT said...

Best wishes to the bride and groom, she looks lovely. Thinking of you always, Nancy

Lucy said...

Ohh Dawn, she looks lovely! and I'm sure that you had a great day! Congratulations!

Nann said...

What a beautiful bride! (A rather stunned-looking groom :).) Congratulations to all!

P.S. Did they like the quilt?

anareis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said...

What a lovely Bride....congrats to the Bride and groom!!

MARCIE said...

I am so glad for you and your lovely daughter that the wedding went well! Always a relief and a good feeling!