Friday, October 16, 2009

Where to start!

I don't even know where to start! My friend Jody and her family and my family are having SO MUCH fun! There is no way I could ever share everything! Above is the most adorable chook pincushion you could ever want - NO ONE is taking this from me!


Went to a brewery in Milwaukee that also makes pop, that was a blast! Their root beer is so good - but the boys didn't like it! They think it tastes like thier medicine in AU!

It has been cold and rainy all week, but we final braved the elements and went to Chicago yesterday to the museum of science and industry. Had a great day just hanging out there. We saw the German U-505 submarine and went into the coal mine! And look at these awesome chicago buildings made out of lego's!

Of course also have shared lots of meals and friendship. I don't want this week to end. Well ok, next week because they are coming to Oklahoma with me for the wedding! Oh and I made these note pad covers for Holly and the bridesmaids. Emily has already informed me she won't touch hers!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

heather said...

Dawn I love those cute little note pads...and that pin cushion is super cute! Looks like you have been having lots of fun....that's great!

Jan said...

I can't believe how busy you have been this week and still working on the wedding. Those note covers are adorable...why won't Emily touch hers? Thank goodness weather looks like it is going to cooperate for the wedding. Have a good time.

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

So for one, the pin cushion is really cute and I won't steal it from you but, can I have the cute orange pumpkin thing thats next to it?! haha Secondly, looks like you are having fun :). Third, and most importantly, why do you post all the surprised on the blog? If you want it to be a surprise like you said it was going to be you should have waited but, they are really cute!!

Barb said...

That bird is the cutest!
The Museum of Science and Inudstry is my favorite in the whole world.
barb

Libby said...

Sounds like everyone is having a great time. And the rootbeer - I bet it's delicious *s*

antique quilter said...

glad your all having fun!
hope the wedding goes well and you get to enjoy it too!
Kathie

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I love the note book covers.. Is there a pattern that I could purchase from some where? They would be perfect to make for a pay it forward gift.. Smiles Heather