Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A few treats from my trip

I've been gone the last week and got a few treats. The above Polish Pottery plate is from my sister! Isn't it wonderful!

And I picked up a few pieces of wool in colors I needed along with a really fun Christmas project book. Thats it for now. I"m exhausted and need to just chill a bit!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Lori said...

I love that plate! What a sweet sis.

That book is so popular....trying to NOT purchase it.

Have fun chillin'

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful plate and I almost bought that book, but decided to design my own.

Debbie

Karen said...

Polish pottery is so decorative.

Barb said...

Just love the plate, your sister has good taste. Enjoy your chill time.

ingeborg said...

hello!
you´ve almost got the same taste like me! i am collecting this polish pottery for a while and drink my coffee every day out of my polish coffee cup. also love my plates and my teapot! i have been in bunzlau/boleslawiec where it all comes from some years ago, too.
greeting from germany, inge

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

Holly would take a cool Christmas wool pillow :P

Shelley said...

That book is awesome! I just made the quilt on the cover...it was so fun!

Anonymous said...

We lived in Germany and took a trip to Poland. I've got tons of polish pottery and love it all...use it daily! I saw that book at Shelley's Red Quilts blog...actually I meant to say I saw the quilt she made from the book there. Great book!!

Barb said...

the plate is lovely - I love that pottery.
rest up!

MakeItJoyful said...

I have that book Tis the Season. I want to make the cover quilt for my daughter. I got it from the author's quilt store in Moose Jaw. Awesome.

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the polish pottery...I've been tempted to add some holiday pieces too!