Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A little eye candy

So I had this infatuation with Miss Rosie's Short Line pattern, but I have so many xmas things I need to finish I knew I didn't need to make one. So I took the leftover fabric from the bags and made just a little quilt. Just enough to get it out of my system!

And check out the AWESOME fabric I won on "Melly and Me's" blog! This for sure will make something very special.

13 comments from wonderful readers:

Loris said...

Great idea! Those little quilts really do help the urge! Your Short Line looks lovely :-)
congrats on the win!

Janet said...

Oooh, it's lovely and I'm sitting here thinking how great it's going to be once quilted. What a lovely win from Melly and me, lucky you. I loved the puches from your last post too.

Libby said...

What a great little quilt!

*karendianne. said...

Very cute! Dig it. :)

WoolenSails said...

Your quilt is wonderful, that would be nice in christmas fabrics.

Debbie

Lori said...

So, did you get short line out of your system? It sure is cute!!

What fun fabric to win. I'm sure you'll come up with a fantastic quilt.

Ruthie said...

Love your Short Line...I'm planning to make one at shipshe next week.

Karen said...

Looks like the zigzag quilt would be easy to make.

Material Mary said...

You have been ever so busy with your fun projects!! They are great!! Keep up the sewing.
Mary

Anne Ida said...

Love your little version of Short Line - sometimes we just have to get those projects out of our system, and making a little version is a great way of doing it :o)

Pretty fabric you won! Have fun with it!

Jan said...

You are so lucky. Can't believe you won something again. Cute short line quilt top.

Highland Monkey's said...

Like your prize materials bet you will do something wonderful with them

julieQ said...

I really like your zigzag wonderful quilt!! What pretty fabrics you won..enjoy!