Friday, March 11, 2011

I've been bad...

Just no time lately to even visit blogs, so I've been bad. But I thought I would share a few things with you. The above is a bag I made for my trip. Isn't it a great shape! And I put a clip on it inside to pull it together a bit if I want so things don't slide out.

And isn't this bag wonderful! My friend Jody sent it from Australia for my birthday! Perfect also for my trip!

And last but not least I got the raffle quilt all sewn together. I passed it off to get some borders on it since I"m just frazzled right now. But thought you would like another peak.

15 comments from wonderful readers:

Linda said...

Raffle quilt looks gorgeous! Is that an Edyta Sitar pattern? Love the bags! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

And a great bag it is. Enjoy the trip!

antique quilter said...

beautiful quilt
wow m that must be hard to part with :)
cute bags, love the one you made, its getting so close now you must be so excited!
Kathie

Cathy said...

The raffle quilt is beautiful. Can't wait to see it finished. Hugs.

Andrea said...

Well Dawn - if you're too busy to blog that's ok - hopefully you'll get some time for yourself soon. The raffle quilt is seriously wonderful - I'm sure it will be a huge success - who wouldn't like to win it xxx

Barb said...

Love the bags and that raffle quilt is just wonderful!

tich said...

Quilt is wonderful, and so are the bags. Please take care of yourself and enjoy the trip.

Barb said...

Your raffle quilt is wonderful! I totally know how you feel -
congrats on making such a beautiful quilt.
I think this is the same pattern that won best machine and viewers choice. It' on a link on my blog -
small world.

Ineke Original said...

Wow! What a beauty!

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

Cool Bags mom! Not sure if I ever responded to your email about them :P I remember reading it but I think the pictures wouldn't download on my phone so I never responded. I've been bad with keeeping up with e-mail lately...

julieQ said...

Very pretty bag!! I have just watched your raffle quilt shape up in amazement...it is WONDERFUL!!

Vivian said...

We need the time away from the blogs now and then to let our minds rest. My head gets seriously overloaded with projects and ideas that appeal and tempt me.
The raffle quilt is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing the next step.

fiberobsession said...

Glorious quilt! I can't imagine what kind of border would do it justice. Can't wait to see it finished.

Meggie said...

Lovely bags. Your quilt is just gorgeous!!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

That's stunning! And i love the bags, well done, have you left yet?