Sunday, February 27, 2011

Working away....

Well working away on getting all the blocks together on our guilds raffle quilt. I"ll actually be kind of glad to be done with it! Other than that not much going on. Just some family medical problems keeping me a bit down and stressed.

24 comments from wonderful readers:

carol fun said...

This is a stunning quilt! Such beautiful work - hope the family health issues clear up soon. I know all too well how stressful that can be - Happy stitching-

WoolenSails said...

What a beautiful quilt your guild made, very talented quilters. I hope you family problems resolve with good results, you and they will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

Cool quilt! Love you Mom!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a beautiful quilt...and looks so complicated! I know if you break it down it probably isn't, but it looks like it is!

I hope all goes well, and you can relax soon~

Helen said...

Absolutely awesome. Hope the medical problems are solved soon and all will be well.

May Britt said...

WOW....this is a wonderful quilt. You have done a great job here. Lovely colours.

Barb said...

What an awesome quilt!!

Carol said...

What an amazing quilt! Sending lots of good thoughts!

*karendianne. said...

Stunning! Thank you for so much for the progress update on the Raffle Quilt that sure to bring in a ton of funds. it's so dreamy. I hope we all get to buy a raffle ticket. Do we? I know my way around health problems and there is no simple thing to say except remember to breath, remember your friends love you (including me) and prayer works so I'll be holding you and yours in my prayers.

tich said...

Looks absolutely fantastic! You are clever! Bet you are looking forward to your trip. All the best.

Cathy said...

Beautiful quilt, looks like it is going to be a hard one to put together. I hope your family medical problems get better. Hugs

Sharon said...

Amazing quilt! Wishing you well..take care and don't let the stress take its toll on you. Hugs!

Don't every be afraid or discouraged...I am the Lord your God and I will be there to help you wherever you go. ~Joshua1:9

Lori said...

The quilt is coming together very nicely. It looks like a hard pattern.
Hope the health isssues turn around soon.

Pat said...

Dawn, beautiful quilt. Sending good thoughts your way.

julieQ said...

What a gorgeous quilt...I know you will be happy when it is all done!! I love that your child commented...see right above mine!!

Anonymous said...

Its coming together wonderfully!

Micki said...

It is a stunning quilt...the colors are amazing!
Micki

Angela said...

What a masterpiece! Prayers for the health issues!

Karen said...

I really like the use of the stripes in the stars. Good choice.

Vivian said...

The raffle quilt is beautiful! I hope it raises a lot of money for your guild. I'd show our guild's raffle Q for this year, but it's simple and boring. And I'm not kidding. It's best kept hidden so we can concentrate on striking, dramatic ones like yours.
Best wishes for a speedy, satisfactory conclusion to the family medical issues.

Barb said...

great raffle quilt!! love the colors and fabrics.
As far as being happy to be done - I so hear ya!

Jan said...

That is wonderful. Sharing the pattern?? Amazing what can be done with a log cabin block. Let us know when we can buy tickets.

Libby said...

Hope everything is sorting itself out - I've been thinking about you.

The quilt is such a beauty. It is sure to bring in a mint for the guild!

Appalachian Mercantile said...

Your guild raffle quilt is stunning! :)

Blessings