Thursday, February 03, 2011

In exactly 2 months....


I will be here (Sydney)


And here (Batemans Bay)

And here (Canberra)



And here (Melbourne)



Can you tell I'm just a bit excited! And Holly is worried I won't take any pictures!

13 comments from wonderful readers:

Linda said...

I can hear your excitement! How wonderful!! My dream trip! Yes, you must take tons of pictures!! :-)

Sylvia said...

You will definitely love it. The flight is long but very worth it.

Barb said...

What a beatiful place, I know you can not wait!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome event to be looking forward to!

tich said...

Looks wonderful!!

Linda C said...

So is it definite?? Your coming to Melbourne?? Can't wait!!!!

Lori said...

Lucky you! I hope to get there one of these years!

*karendianne. said...

How exciting! You cracked me up there at the end about taking the pics. hee!!! :)

Chookyblue...... said...

oh bugger your not coming near me..........you will have a wonderful time though.........

Silverthimble said...

What an exciting adventure ahead of you!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, so do you want me to go for a drive and catch up, I would love to depending on your plans...only 3 hours away!

Michele said...

What a great trip to look forward to! Please share pictures when you get back!

Carole said...

Okay, I'm envious! lol Looks like a great time! Cheers!