Friday, February 04, 2011

On the second day of quilt camp....

My quilter brought to me....


3 quilts to bind



12 comments from wonderful readers:

Andrea said...

Dawn - they all all so lovely - I especially like the second one. I'd love to nip over and bind them for you - lol ! Have a great weekend xxx

Barb said...

More wonderful quilts!
I made the top churn dash one - I think it was called a box of chocolates. Anyway they are all wonderful!!

Vicki said...

Sounds like lots of fun at Miss Mary's! Our little sewing group has stayed there. Isn't it great to get quilts to the binding stage? Love all three! Enjoy the Australia trip - the anticipation is part of the fun.

Lori said...

I love them all!

Karmen said...

Lovely; just lovely! Karmen

Gypsy Quilter said...

Lovely colors.

Janet said...

They're all wonderful. I especially love the top one.

Linda said...

All gorgeous. No favorites here! :-)

May Britt said...

These are some beautiful quilts. Quilt camps are so great. Being together with friends all day long, just sewing :)

Michele said...

Beautiful quilts are a joy to bind and complete, and yours are beautiful :)

Karen said...

I have been browsing through the Quilt Camp photos. These quilts are wonderful!

Darlene said...

Love 'em all but that shouldn't surprise you - love everything you do. :-)