Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Tree Skirt

Holly called the other day and wanted me to make 3 more Christmas Tree Skirts for shower gifts this spring/summer. So I managed to get the first top done! Now to get it to the quilter and then bind it. I think I"m going to have to teach Holly how to do the binding! Man these skirts have a lot of binding!

8 comments from wonderful readers:

Brooke said...

I really admire that pattern. Very bright and fun. I spent all holiday season looking at my forlorn, bedraggled, old flannel tree skirt, promising myself that I'd make time in 2011 to make a new one. The shape of yours will be very pretty under the tree!

Janet said...

Wow, it looks great. I'm not sure I'd have the fortitude to make three though. Happy binding.

Barb said...

Just love your tree skirt!

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Yes, you must teach her to do some binding...looks like a lot of stitching. These will be very special gifts!

Linda said...

Beautiful tree skirt! I understand why you are making more! :-)

regan said...

Thank you for having something other than hearts on your post today! I'm actually getting a little sick of pink!

The tree skirt is very sweet! And yeah, it looks like a LOT of binding with insets, to boot! Yikes!

Micki said...

That is a gorgeous pattern!
Micki

Angela said...

That is really beautiful!