Sunday, February 06, 2011

On the third day of quilt camp..

I finished 2 projects! The Smore Snowman quilt top that I've had cut and ready to make now for years, and 3 pillowcases to go with it!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

This quilt camp is going great, love the finishes, Tracey

Barb said...

That is awesome!!!

Angela said...

Beautiful job! That's such fun fabric! :O)

Thimbleanna said...

Very Cute! I've always loved that smore's snowman fabric -- so bright and cheery!

*karendianne. said...

Yeah! Check you out with all the productivity. Yippie.

Lori said...

What a fun quilt! Love the matching pillowcases too!

Michele said...

Beautiful quilt and fabrics!

The Pepplers said...

Hey, that fabric looks familiar!!

Rose said...

That is just too cute!

anne said...

Wow love the Snowman Quilt can you tell me the name of the pattern and where I could get one...or can you share the block sizes etc. Thank you love it.