Tuesday, February 08, 2011

On the 4th day of quilt camp

I got to start a new project!!!!

19 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

Love your new project!!!

Raewyn said...

Looking good!!!Beautiful colourway. Sounds like quilt camp is going well!

Lori said...

That is always fun! it is gorgeous too!

Brooke said...

I'm loving those colors! Looks like a fun pattern to piece, too. You are having such a productive week! I must say I'm a bit envious. :)

May Britt said...

These are lovely blocks :) And your fabric choise is so good.

dot said...

I like it. Simple but says so much.

Quilting By Celia said...

so nice...

Me and My Stitches said...

Very nice! Isn't if fun to start new projects? Now if we could just finish up all of the OLD projects!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, and it's a beauty!

Cathy said...

I love your blocks. They have such an antique look to them.

Anonymous said...

LIKE IT!!! I'll be back to see more!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Cute, cuter, very cutely. Why have I not seen this block before . . . hmmm, was it hiding?

MARCIE said...

You come up with the greatest projects! I love this!

Carole said...

Well, yea! Of course you've got to start a new project! I love it! Nice choice of fabrics! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

Diane said...

Great block, great fabrics! I love the classics.

tich said...

That is so pretty!

NOSLACK said...

this is so cute. I love it . love the antique feel of it Dawn!

Lucy said...

sorry, I did my comment with my Dh's account. It's me Lucy

Darlene said...

Oh, I love this new project, Dawn.