Sunday, October 30, 2011

A few of my quilts









Thought I would share a few of the quilts I put in the show. Things are slow in the quilting department right now, so at least I can show you some inspiration.


















15 comments from wonderful readers:

Ulla said...

Wow so many quilts and you mean only a few.Lovely quilts

Denise :) said...

Was one of those Karen Comb's Christmas Illusion quilt? We just had her do a workshop for our guild. You have lots of lovely quilts!!

Ann-Mari said...

Hi, some lovely quilts you have made. Each one of them should win a price, good luck on the show:-)

Anonymous said...

They're all so special it's difficult to choose a favorite. So pretty!

Me and My Stitches said...

Wow! What wonderful quilts - I love them all!

Karen said...

My favorite is the one that says "Friends" on the bottom. Very prim style.

Anonymous said...

Are all of these yours? You have such beautiful quilts! I enjoyed!

Janet O. said...

All of these are quilts you made?!? My goodness, woman, they are beautiful. So many that I love--I don't know where to begin.
I have to say, you have given me new inspiration for the "Moonshine" pattern. I have had it a while and was beginning to wonder if I would ever make it, but I love what you have done with it.
Thanks for sharing your work. You do a wonderful job!

regan said...

Great quilts....I can't even pic a favorite, they are all so beautiful! Have a happy Halloween!

Dawn said...

What a beautiful variety of quilts! You have a great assortment. Thanks for sharing.

Jan said...

You were busy. They are great Dawn. After seeing a lot of them in progress it is nice to see the finished product.

Barb said...

great quilt. I love the last 2 especially. The nine patch strippy is just great -
thanks for sharing this inspiration!!

Janet said...

What a stack of stunners! I love them all. Things are slow in the quilting department over here too so I know the feeling.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow...you are productive. Wonderful quilts.

Elaine Adair said...

Holy smokes - they are all yours??? I really LOVE the spools quilt - so appropriate for all the quilters.