Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Some Antique Quilts from the show


And last but not least a few of the Antique Quilts on display at from the show.





11 comments from wonderful readers:

Janet O. said...

Thanks for showing these vintage quilts. Love them all, but I am especially drawn to the Drunkard's Path!

antique quilter said...

very very nice love that red and white one!
breat border for it too...
still without power from the storm....I am so over this crazy weather.
Kathie

Barb said...

Love the quilts....that bubble gum fabric is just it....I have an old quilt made with that fabric...gotta love it!

Betty Lou said...

They are all beautiful. I love the whole cloth quilt, I have always admired them and the beautiful quilting.

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

What wonderful eye candy. I just love the quilts from the past. I especially loved the vibrant colors in the first quilt. Thanks for sharing.

fiberobsession said...

Congratulations on you wins! It looks like an incredible quilt show. Thanks for sharing.

WoolenSails said...

I love the red and off white piece.

Debbie

Jan said...

Vintage quilts are always my favorite. Thanks for sharing these pics:)

Lori said...

I love them! The top one is so vibrant! what a fun quilt.

Dawn said...

What a fun assortment of quilts, I love all of them!
Really interested in string quilts so it was fun to see this example.

Barb said...

nice antique quilts, thanks for posting them.
Wow, that bubble gum pink really pops! Love that pink.