Sunday, April 14, 2013

A few more fun gifts


I came across a tutorial for these fun round earbud pouches.  I just had to make some for gifts!  At least with these small projects I can get some sewing in, and projects completed!  Plus it is fun to give them to friends!  You will find the tutorial here.

And since I was doing quick projects I also used her Lingerie Bag tutorial and made some of those!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

Loris said...

Great idea for gifts! These are cute and useful too. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

WoolenSails said...

Very fun pieces and it is a nice idea for gift giving.

Debbie

fiberobsession said...

I could really use that earbud holder. I'll give your tutorial a look when I have time. My earbuds are always lost somewhere and most always in a knot.

Barb said...

Oh My what cute things you are making!!!

antique quilter said...

how cute are these! my girls would love it if I made those ear bud cases for them!
Kathie