Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Quilt Finish!


I posted a picture of this quilt top back in January when I worked on it at retreat.  But now I can say it is completely done!  In fact it already is on its way to its new owner, I just haven't had time to post pictures! 

Isn't it gorgeous!  I love how my long armer quilted it - she is truly a wonder with my quilts!  I love her sooooo much!




7 comments from wonderful readers:

WoolenSails said...

That is truly a beautiful quilt and beautifully quilted.

Debbie

*karendianne. said...

...and what a wonderful job you did with the detail. The fabrics and border work REALLY set this so nicely - finely to be to the point. I'm always inspired by you!!!

antique quilter said...

Great quilt. Oh I love that bird fabric! Someone is going to be very happy.

Tazzie said...

I love it Dawn, it's just gorgeous!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Dawn Heese said...

Gorgeous! Love the bird print.

Lori said...

Lovely! I also adore the bird fabric too!!

Wonky Girl said...

The bird fabric is to die for, what a lovely quilt.