Sunday, May 12, 2013

Finally - I started a new project!


It's been awhile, but I finally started a new project!  I bought this fabric back in September for a small wall quilt!  I'll keep the pattern a surprise for now!  Otherwise you won't have anything to look forward to!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Loris said...

Well, I love the fabric! It will be fun to see what pattern comes for it :-)

WoolenSails said...

What a tease but I love the fabrics you cut out, can't wait to see it.

Debbie

Lori said...

That is so much fun starting a new project!!

fiberobsession said...

I have no patience and I don't want to wait. Show me the pattern now!

Rosa said...

Love your fabrics.Happy sewing!

Taryn said...

Love the fabrics and your little strippy blocks so far.

Lynn Dykstra said...

very nice selection of fabrics--post again soon!