Saturday, July 27, 2013

Another kit ready!


Spent some time today getting another kit ready for camp!

Now if I could find the fabric I need to finish an UFO!   Found everything bit the background fabric. Looks like I will be doing some cleaning tomorrow. 

3 comments from wonderful readers:

WoolenSails said...

Love the kayak fabric, can't wait to see what you make with those, beautiful shades and prints.

Debbie

Jan said...

Took me a minute to realize those were "d" tags and not "D" fabric. LOL Looks interesting. Still trying to figure out what to pack and whether for not to ship or bring extra suitcase....DECISIONS

fiberobsession said...

Can't wait to get together again. Congrats on another kit. I have fabric but am waiting on a pattern to arrive before I get another one cut, plus, I still have a couple I didn't get done last year.