Friday, January 29, 2010

Late Christmas Gift

Look what I got in the mail today from my friend in Australia! The book "Friends for Christmas" by Lynette Anderson, a cute punchneedle kit and a fun rag doll pattern. Also a great snowman - but I set him out already and forgot to take a pic. Oh and don't forget the cookies - which my husband and daughter grabbed immediately!

And then this wonderful small quilt that she made for me! She used a pattern from a book and fabrics that she bought while visiting here last Oct. I just love this!

Thank you Jody!!!!!! I LOVE everything.

5 comments from wonderful readers:

Karen said...

The late Christmas present was worth the wait. The Lynette Anderson book is a good one. I never purchased it but looked at it many times.

Lori said...

What a nice way to stretch out the holidays:)The Friends for Christmas pattern looks adorable!

julieQ said...

What wonderful gifts in the mail! Your quilt is truly lovely.

Barb said...

What nice gifts!!! I am sure you were just jumping up and down with glee, I know I would have been.

Unknown said...

No matter it's late but your Christmas gifts looks awesome. Enjoyed your blog very much. Ihampers.co.uk