Friday, May 28, 2010

Last bday block for a few weeks!

And here is the birthday block I finished tonight for my friend Ginny. I actually have this one done ahead of time. That isn't to say it won't take me past her birthday to mail it! Need to take a break and work on Emily's graduation quilt now!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Mama Pea said...

Very cool! Is that center piece of fabric a single piece that you fussy cut, or is it several pieces cut to be like a kaleidoscope? Very impressive sewing!

antique quilter said...

another nice block!
hope all is well..
Kathie

Lori said...

Fantastic use of fabric! The center is really terrific!

Angela said...

That is a beautiful block! Is it paper pieced? LOVELY!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That's a pretty block. Looks complicated!!

Diane said...

Nice central motif!

Deb said...

Very pretty block - I love the fabrics.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy said...

Oh that block is so pretty.

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh my....your Bday blocks are fabulous...I'm just Ga Ga over the one in your previous post...the colors really speak to me....I may have to get that little swing purse patten too....just what I'm needing!!
You've got some good 'stuff' going on over here!!