Sunday, May 09, 2010

Late Bday Gift and Purses Galore

Look at the ADORABLE quilt my friend from Australia made me for my birthday! Isn't it great! It took me a bit to post this.

And I've been busy making purses. I loved my purse I made so much from the kit I got at the chicago show I needed to make one for summer!


I'm going to visit my sister this week out east so I made her one along with our friends out there!
For the 2 little girls I made purses without zippers! Aren't they fun!


12 comments from wonderful readers:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I love these purses. I've made a few for gifts too. The first one took a while to figure out but after that they went much faster.

Barb said...

I love love love that quilt...and your purses are wonderful!!

Darlene said...

I'm sorry I may have missed your birthday, Dawn. The wallhanging is beautiful.

Cute bags!

Happy Mother's Day!

Karen said...

You are going to have a purse to use with every outfit you have.
Your birthday wall hanging is in a style I like very much. Good gift.

Lori said...

What a special birthday gift!! it is beautiful.
I love all the purses! One for each day of the week;)

Janet said...

What a lovely birthday gift, lucky you. I have to say those bags are pretty neat. I should have one like that to put over the body for hands free shopping.

julieQ said...

Very cool purses for sure! Your friends are very lucky, and your gift quilt is very pretty too.

Betty said...

Oh happpy belated birthday!! hope it was wonderful!
love the little bags, you have been on a roll!

Wendy said...

The girls are going to love those adorable purses. Happy Belated Birthday, the quilt is wonderful.

Rosalyn Manesse said...

The purses are adorable

Days and colors said...

Happy belated birthday! A wonderful gift from your friend! The purses you've made are lovely.

Sylvia said...

I love the quilt your friend made you! Very cute.