I"m not so sure I"m deserving of this lately, but it did make me happy! Versatile? Or is it just plain craziness on my part! I think the hardest part is thinking of 7 things to share with you about me. Why is it so fun to read things about other people, but when it is my turn I come up blank? OK, so here goes - hope you don't fall asleep!
1. I was born a cheesehead (born in Wisconsin)
2. I once brought a puppy home from camp without telling my parents!
3. In my high school and college years I was a dancer want a be. (That is me front right with long braids)
4. I"ve only lived in one state all my life. (I was born in WI, but lived in IL)
5. I actually stepped over the Mississippi River at its beginning.
6. I saw the Berlin Wall (while it was still up) and went through Checkpoint Charlie.
7. I have 3 daughters, a brunette, a blonde and a redhead (all natural). I also have 1 son who's hair color is a touch of brown, blonde and red.
Now, on to the new awardees (it is so hard to pick!):
But what makes all of these 6 blogs wonderful, are the wonderful, sweet, friendly ladies behind each - I wish I could meet them all in real life!
1. KarenDianne at LeeHaven - She is always working on something gorgeous.
2. Anita at Hayestackhayes - I always find her dolls just wonderful! And her projects fun.
3. Taryn at Reproduction and Antique Quilt Lover - One word describes this blog - DROOL
4. Janet at Quiltsalott - OK, another big DROOL
5. JulieQ at JulieKQuilts - I always love what she is working on!
6. Linda at the Quilted Pineapple - Another fun blog to see what is going on!