Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Its Mug time!

                               
It finally got cool enough to haul out my favorite mug and have a hot cup of tea!  This is my favorite special polish pottery mug from DD H. 

And check out what I made this weekend!  A mug caddy for my sewing table!  Well actually this one is for a friend but I"ll have more this weekend!

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Wendy said...

Very cute!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful caddie and nice idea for a present.

Debbie

fiberobsession said...

Wish I could be there to share it with you.

Janet O. said...

I wish it was cool enough for hot stuff here. I was just about to see about turning on the AC.
I love my mug caddy--so handy. That is a very cute one. : )

antique quilter said...

ok this is the cutest thing ever! never seen one of these, love that blue mug btw.
I have a few pieces of that polish pottery too!
Kathie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Polish Pottery! It has gotten very pricey though. I got all mine on a visit to Poland years ago...we were stationed in Germany at the time. ENJOY!

Nancy E said...

Love the Polish cup!

Vivian said...

Lovely mug. It would be a favorite of mine too.
Someone is going to be a lucky mug caddy owner. I have a pattern but none made yet. How difficult or tedious is it to make, on a scale of 1 to 10?

Kindred Quilts said...

I made a mug caddy at a quilt retreat in 2011. I wasn't all that excited when a group of us decided to make them, but I love it! It's so handy. After making the caddy I decided to make a sewing machine cover, and a coaster (for my coffee mug while sewing) in the same fabrics. I had enough fabric left over so I made a pin cushion too! Enjoy!