Friday, March 10, 2006

Snakes with wings?

Thought I would share my latest applique project with you. No - it isn't snakes with wings! I"m sure you can figure out what it is going to be, but I"ll just leave it at this. I worked on this mostly at my mom's house while I was gone. But I finally have all the "green" sewn down so I can move on to some color! Hopefully I"ll have more progress to share with you soon!

4 comments from wonderful readers:

Lily Mulholland said...

Nope, no idea here! Will be interested to see what this becomes :)

Lucy said...

I am also curious what are comming by the leaves ......

Cher said...

I hope flowers *vbs*

Darcie said...

Snakes with wings. Silly!!! I *know* it's a deer caught up in the bushes! ;-)

Can't wait to see more, Dawn! You get so much done. Did your Mom get to see any of your work?