And for those of you who asked about the Celebrate Spring Clues (and had no reply email address) The next clue is next Monday May 21st and they will be revealed on Monday May 28th!
And Joyce tagged me to list 7 things about me you might not know. Why does it always seem so hard to do that when someone tags you! So I'm borrowing 6 of them from last year when we had to list quirks about us, and then added on on. I"m not going to tag anyone - most of you have been tagged and I'm so busy at work. So take this as a tag for anyone who hasn't done it yet!
1. This one was a no brainer and would and always will be #1 - I HAVE to have a diet coke in the morning. It is basically my cup of coffee! I'm a grouch without/
2. Playing a close second to the above is - "I'm no good for the day until I have a shower". Yup, if I'm camping and there are no showers I'm no good for the day. Basically I need that shower whether I need it or not!!!!!
3. I've gotten into a habit of having to read in bed before I go to sleep with a little flashlight! Yup, it has to be in bed and with my flashlight. Doing it out in the living room just doesn't work right! So just wait Laura until I bring it with me to Paducah! Once I didn't want to bother a friend with it on a trip and I tried to read under the covers like a little kid - didn't work - I got way to hot and stuffy. Only to find out the next morning that she was asleep the second she put her head on her pillow and never even knew I had it out!
4. I have a hard time going barefoot. I have no idea why - but I tend to have tennis shoes on all the time. I can sit on the couch barefoot, and sleep barefoot, but if I'm walking or standing I have to have my shoes on!
5. I have to have popcorn at the movies. Even if I'm stuffed full and just had dinner. I HAVE to have diet coke and popcorn. Although I've lately been going to the movies during mealtime and popcorn is my meal!
6. I just about always fall asleep while riding in the car. Well ok, for any length of time - maybe 45 mins or more. I LOVE the motion of the car, puts me right to sleep - just like a baby!
7. I"ve grown up and lived within a 10 mile radius my whole life. That is pretty uncommon I would think for these days. My husband has lived within a 1 mile radius his whole life! Does that give you a clue to how boring we are!