Monday, November 05, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Yup, I"m around - just busy, busy, busy! DO NOT mention the words Server, Crash, Backups, Reload, Security to me right now! Yeah, I"ve been busy - but not with quilting. It has been all work, all the time!


But my friend did help me out and quilted my 3 braid table runners I made for me! I was just going to stipple them, but the way things are going, I decided to let her play with her new statler stitcher and do them for me! I"m glad I had her do them! I"m that much closer to being done with them for xmas presents!!!


I got the binding on, just have to hand sew them down now!


More later this week.

13 comments from wonderful readers:

antique quilter said...

they look great Dawn
I love the colors on the bottom one.
fun to see them made in different colors...good for you beginning of Nov and you have 3 presents made already
Kathie

Elaine Adair said...

Great little 'get-r-dun' projects!

Sorry for the computer problems. Yuck. After all the heartache of the computer mess, you deserve some fabric, I think!

Cheryl said...

What cute runners! Now you've got me inspired to make some.

Unknown said...

Lovely Dawn - friends like that are a real treat aren't they :o)

Vicki W said...

Your table runners turned out great!

Anne Ida said...

The table runners looks great, Dawn! And friends are wonderful :o)

Libby said...

Your runners turned out great . . . now you've got me wanting to try out braid *s* You always inspire me so *s*

Floss said...

The table runners look great. Your friend did a great job on the quilting. Sometimes in nice to have help.

MARCIE said...

I really love your darling table runners. Yeah, I gotta make one also! Great job on the quilting. She really calls that practicing?

*karendianne. said...

Wow. Those came out great. The quilting is really good, she should be proud. Someone is going to really love these gifts.

Rose Marie said...

Those are great table runners and you are so well ahead of the Xmas rush!

Unknown said...

These tablerunners are so beautiful, you put the colors so nicely together in them.

Carole said...

Wow! Yea, you've been busy! Those are sweet! Thanks for sharing!