Monday, November 12, 2007

YES!!!!

I finished quilting all 4 of the Nativity quilts this weekend! Put on the bindings and sleeves this morning! All I need to do is sew them down by hand now in front of the TV! Cross one more "have to do" off my list!

21 comments from wonderful readers:

Silverthimble said...

These little nativity quilts are drop dead gorgeous! It looks like you have not used batting, or that it is extremely thin. Can you clarify? I love your quilting!

Meredith said...

I have enjoyed watching the little quilts progress. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Your quilting is great, always good when you finish something.

Tazzie said...

Dawn, your quilts are super cute! You've made them up beautifully.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Vicki W said...

Your quilting is beautiful! These quitls are fantastic!

tami said...

I love them. You did a great job.

Darlene said...

Beautiful, Dawn!

Unknown said...

Dawn - they're awesome! your quilting is wonderful - nice feeling to get something off your list eh?

KC Quilter said...

So adorable! You constantly amaze me.

Libby said...

Love 'em *s* The quilting is beautiful . . . someone's very lucky to receive these!

Floss said...

They turn out so well. They look fantastic.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wuhooo, smokin'

Finn said...

Great job on having all 5 done!! You're in top form, as usual! Hugs, Finn

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Wow!!! What beautiful quilts. Great job!!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Well done!! And it looks as good from the back...my mum would say that is the test!!!
Your raffle quilt blocks look great as well, tracey

Hanne said...

Cute Nativity quilts - and lovely quilting :-)

ForestJane said...

Wow, very nice... I also like the backs, all the stitching shows!

atet said...

Woo Hoo!!! What a great feeling that is!!!

YankeeQuilter said...

You go girl! I can't believe it - a Christmas finish and it isn't even Thanksgiving. You are my hero...

Pat said...

This is my first visit to your blog. You do beautiful work. Could I add my name to your Christmas list? he he

Teodo said...

Fantastic this nativity.
ciao ciao