Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Check this out!

UPDATE: I've had a lot of interest in a tutorial. So are you in? You want me to do it?


I saw this on Bonnie Hunters blog post here. And I just had to figure out how to make one.


So I played a bit this weekend and look at what I got! I"m making some for guild quilt show boutique and some for roommate gifts for our fall quilt retreat. So I have more to go - but I'm liking what I have!


18 comments from wonderful readers:

*karendianne. said...

Get out friend? You just looked and that and then made one? You will never stop amazing me. I just know you wont. Gosh!

Sherrill said...

I'd LOVE to know how you made those as I've been trying to think of things to make for our show's boutique as well. Will definitely be making luggage tags and would like to make one other item. They're ADORABLE & so useful!!

Kathy said...

Too cute!!! Looks like they are standing. Girl, you need to do a tutorial!

Anonymous said...

I'm completely impressed! Those look fabulous.

Loris said...

Yep, Impressive! Those look wonderful and your friends are going to be mighty pleased!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I am your newest follower. I just found your blog through Log Cabin Quilts. This looks like a fun blog. I am so happy I happened upon it, and am looking forward to spending more time seeing your projects. Please come visit me at my new blog, Ric Rac and Polka Dots. I'm brand new, but have lots of really fun things planned to share with everyone. Hope to see you there!
Julie

SubeeSews said...

Love the caddies. How perfect for a sewing boutique!
I want one!
XOXOXO Subee

Catskill Quilter said...

Oh, how adorable -- and how practical too! Are you going to keep us in suspense, with sewing caddy envy? Or...? Fingers crossed! I hope you will show us all how!

Susan said...

Too cute! What a great gift these would make for quilty friends!

Angie said...

How clever of you to figure that out! Please please, pretty please, share a tutorial with us---you know we're all dying to make one too. :D

Lori said...

Fantastic! You are so creative!! They are cute and practical!

Rosa said...

I`d love to know howdid you do it,they`re very cutr.

Kim West said...

Yes, please do a tutorial!!

antique quilter said...

these are adorable, YES I need one too!
the fabric on the left looks like a vera bradley bag my DD has!
really cute.
Kathie

Sew and Sew said...

Those are so cool. You are so smart to figure out how to make them. Absolutely would love a tutorial.

Darlene said...

Very cute! I'm not surprised you figured it out - so talented!

Angie said...

ABSOLUTELY!! :d

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

What a cool idea! Thank you for sharing a tutorial with us. This is definitely on my to-do list.