Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Quilting Tool Caddy - Share Yours!

See this post for tutorial link.

Share your Caddies with me! I really would love to see them! Please give the link to the post where you share your caddy.










5 comments from wonderful readers:

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Well, I don't have a quilting caddy, but after seeing these I'm thinking I should! Beautiful pictures, maybe I should get sewing, right?
Julie

Dawn said...

That would mean I am tidy enough to have a caddy...Love yours, and you have several?
Lucky girl!

Sara said...

I made two caddies today, one for me [practice] and one for my quilting bee Secret Sister. I can't post in my blog about them because she might see the gift and next week figure out who her Secret Sister is!

I will try e-mailing the photo to you.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful caddies. I need to finish way too many projects;)

Debbie

Brooke said...

So cute as a quilting caddie...but I would love one in my homeschool room too...pens, markers, scissors, highlighters, etc.

In the bathroom would be handy too...lipgloss, mascara, make up brushes, eyeliner.

Too cute....and versatile too! Thanks for taking the time to plan out such a great tutorial.