Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fabric Bowls

When I saw these on Janet's blog I just had to try it. Mine aren't as nice as hers - but hey - I did them quick just to play! The tutorial is here. (I also didn't bother to hand sew down the binding.)

14 comments from wonderful readers:

Cornfield Quilter said...

You are just so talented! I may have to make a few of these, cute gifts. :D

Cornfield Quilter said...

Cute bowls, am going to have to make a few, definately great gifts!

Angela said...

I saw those on Janet's blog and have them marked to make some too! :o) Your's turned out great!

Angela said...

I saw those on Janet's blog and have them marked to make some too! :o) Your's turned out great!

Angie said...

Aren't those the cutest things ever? :) I have it on my cutting table to make....

Linda said...

Those are darling!! They would make great gifts too.

Carole said...

Cute!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your collection of bowls look great!!
Thanks for the link:)

Janet said...

They are fun quick and oh so cute. I love the fabrics you've used.

Barb said...

these are so cute. I have to try them to!

Dawn said...

So cute - and to pair them with the tool organizer - what great gifts too.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic gift idea!! Thanks for sharing where we can find more and from Janet I found the tutorial too!

Rosa said...

They`re very cute.
It`s in my to do list.

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

These look fun! I'm sure they are very practical, too, for lots of different purposes.