Sunday, August 27, 2006

Want to dig a hole or bid on ebay?


So, I"ve been working hard at playing this weekend! I wonder what these will be for? Maybe I'll dig a hole? Or make a bid on ebay?


I also got my flying geese quilted, I just have the binding left to do! But I ran out of fabric so I"m waiting on that. Look at the really fun backing fabric I have on it!




9 comments from wonderful readers:

quiltpixie said...

love your letters... if you re-arranged maybe you could "bid" on a "pig" that likes to "dig"

Hedgehog said...

I can't wait to try the letters! I must finish a few things first though - trying to be good!

Libby said...

The letters are so fun. I'll be watching to see where they end up.

Susan said...

That's a cute little flying geese quilt! Aren't the letters fun? I'm sure you'll find the perfect place for them.

Cher said...

what a fun quilty time for you! those letters are wonderful

Lily Mulholland said...

Maybe you could sell your quilts on Ebay! Just kidding.

Well done on finishing the quilting. You super-speedy you!

Darcie said...

Oh my, Dawn...you certainly had me wondering. My photos are pretty slow to load here on dial-up...so the digging and whole and bidding on e-bay had me a bit worried! Now I just can't wait to see what you're up to!!!

Darling Flying Geese quilt!

KC Quilter said...

Sounds like you are having wa-a-y too much fun in the sewing room LOL! Great looking letters and Flying Geese are among my favorite. Good job!!!

McIrish Annie said...

Dawn. love your letters and the FG quilt. i have a bag of FGs from an abandoned UFO. wonder if i have enuf for a little quilt?? hmmmm... I just might dig them out.