Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can you tell I love sleeping!

I've been busy making pillowcases for the quilts I"m going to work on at camp! Well some others also! The tennis ones are for my daughter and her little sister on the tennis team. The batik and blue ones are fabric my nephew picked out and insisted he needed pillowcases out of them because the ones I made him a year or so ago are worn out. He picked the fabrics and told me what needed to go with what!

The brown snowman fabric ones are for my other daughter who saw this at another quilt shop and wanted pillowcases out of them! But the fabric goes with the panel quilt I"m making at camp. And the green Smore pillowcases are for me and go with another quilt I"m making at camp!

Last is the Notes from the Cat pillowcases I"m making my friend. She has 3 cute cats and her quilt I"m also working on at camp! But look below at the notes - they are hysterical!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

floribunda said...

i love the "notes from the cat" fabric! I think my Bucky could have written most of them...

Jan said...

Sounds just like all the cats I know. Those are great. Can't wait to see these projects completed. Watching Gustav closely and looks like I am going to just barely stay ahead of it getting out of here. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

That cat fabric is hysterical!

Thimbleanna said...

Cute pillowcases! I need to get some of that notes from the cat fabric!

Lori said...

I love the cat fabric! I would love to get some fo rmy husband. What company makes it? Where did you find it?