Sunday, August 10, 2008

Eye Candy before I"m gone


Just thought I would leave you with this eye candy before I"m gone for 2 weeks. I"m off to watch my sisters kids and mom while my sister gets to go to Ireland for a week! How cool is that!


So here is the center of my Orange Crush! In a few weeks I hope to have time to get the borders on.

17 comments from wonderful readers:

Lindah said...

I really like what you did with the OC! The circle effect really makes it grand.

dot said...

I like your orange crush. It is one of two that I have seen that really makes sense to me. I like this.

Jan said...

That is so fabulous. I was just looking at it up close and am just amazed. Can't wait to see it at camp. Keep in touch while you are gone.

YankeeQuilter said...

Very nice OC. Hope your sister enjoys Ireland!

Gina said...

Love how you put your quilt together.
Safe trip for everybody

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Maya Madhavan said...

Gorgeous!
Have a nice triP!

Judy said...

Wow Dawn that turned out amazing! Love the colors!

Elaine Adair said...

Splendid!!!!! gonna keep this post as NEW so I don't forget how it can be done.

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

The pattern reminds me of Pickle Dish. Love the colors.

Thimbleanna said...

Have a good time babysitting! Just catching up -- I love the blue and teal quilt and the smore's fabric is too cute -- can't wait to see that project!

Wendy said...

Wow that's one awesome quilt. I love the colours you picked. Have a wonderful time babysitting.

Unknown said...

It looks great. Your sister is lucky to have you to look after the kids.

Sheila said...

That's the prettiest OC I've seen yet! Did you follow the directions as they came out?

Browndirtcottage said...

This would look great draped across my couch with fall coming up!

julieQ said...

It is so, sooo pretty! I really love the secondary designs made by your block placement.

Sweet P said...

I love your Orange Crush. It's stunning.

tracey said...

oh dawn! i HAVE to make myself that version! HAVE TO. i absolutely love it! i need the tri-rec rulers, right?
fabulous job!