Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Top is finished!

Here is my brother's finished top! It is off to the quilters now!

12 comments from wonderful readers:

rachel griffith said...

oh my.
it looks perfect.
:O)

you did a great job.
i'm sure your brother will LOVE it.

Jan said...

There are those colors again. I love them. Have to do something in them and soon. It is beautiful. He will love it.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Really love those colors. I'm also very impressed with your star points. Care to share any tricks on getting them so accurate? Great job!

Sunny said...

Looks great. Stars are one of my favorites. I am liking the color combo. Lucky brother.

Maggie A said...

Oh, lovely colours and lovely quilt. I'm sure he'll love it.

Vicki W said...

It turned out great!

Wendy said...

It turned out awesome, I love the colours you picked.

Judy said...

Ditto!! Just awesome Dawn!

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

I love this top, especially the colors! My mom has asked that I make a quilt for my brother and I think something like this would be perfect.

Unknown said...

Wow, this was fast.

MARCIE said...

These two blue and tan quilts are wonderful! Really cool pattern and you did a great job with it. Your brother will be thrilled!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilt......good colour combination.......