Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Quilt Update

I have the center done! Only the outside border to go!

29 comments from wonderful readers:

Nann said...

It's wonderful!

Vicki W said...

That is beautiful!

Susan D said...

Now that's just a stunning quilt! The lucky recipients!

Barb said...

Your wedding quilt is amazing.

Tazzie said...

Ohhh my goodness Dawn, it is just awesome! I love it!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Angela said...

Gorgeous!

antique quilter said...

just beautiful
oh Holly is going to love this Dawn
Kathie

Maggie A said...

How beautiful!

szkornelia said...

wow, this will be really beautiful. It is already...

Ruthie said...

That's really gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Hey - you're going great guns on this Dawn. It will be beautiful. I have the pattern for this. Any chance you could whip me up one in blue while you're at it - lol !

Bethany said...

I love the quilt! It is beautiful.

Brenda said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Rosa said...

It just wesome!

Elaine Adair said...

Each photo of this lovely quilt is better than the previous. Keepm 'em coming! It's gorgeous and unique and an original! Hope the recipients appreciate it's originality.

Mary L. said...

I LOVE this quilt!

Silverthimble said...

One word comes to mind when I see this quilt; stunning!

Jeanne said...

Oh, Dawn, it's spectacular!!!
Jeanne

Libby said...

Oh Dawn, it's just stunning!

Did you see me waving your way as I whizzed through your state *s*

Taryn said...

Amazing!

Rebecca P said...

Oh my stars!!! That is one beautiful quilt!!!

julieQ said...

I so look forward to seeing your progress on this quilt! OK, it is official...it is gorgeous!

Lea said...

OMG, It's a masterpiece!!! So beautiful. :-)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Incredible!!!!!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

This is one beautiful quilt. I love it. Stunning! Karen

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

wow!!! what a stunning quilt!!!

~Bren~ said...

That is a STUNNING quilt!

*karendianne. said...

Woah.

Beyond words...

Hedgehog said...

This is really spectacular!