Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is this just not the cutest!

Isn't this clothespin bag just not the cutest! I made this for Laura for camp. We always bring containers for treats that we pass around. She is bringing the decorations for our table so I offered to make the treat containers. Since the theme is Patchchwork Pantry I thought this clothespin bag would be perfect. Now to decide what fabric I"m going to make mine in. I keep changing my mind! Or I love Laura's so much maybe I'll steal hers!

I also got fabric cut out for one more kit for camp!

9 comments from wonderful readers:

antique quilter said...

and where did you ever find the pattern for this
it is just soooooo adorable
I LOVE it and would love one for my laundry room!
Kathie
laura is lucky :)

Jan said...

Adorable! At least you and Laura have something. Relying on DSL to take care of me. Box being mailed Mon. 2 kits cut, fabric for templates that DSL has and another little project. We are going to be busy. Can't wait.

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

If you would like, you could send me a clothspin bag full of treats! Remember I'm the daughter that loves you and is in pain :P haha

Barb said...

I agree, that is adorable....and totally love your fabric!!

Thimbleanna said...

That's VERY cute -- what a fun idea!

Meggie said...

Very cute indeed!

Jenny in Belgium said...

This is the queen amongst clothspin, love the fabrics too. How about sharing the pattern?
Jenny

Sinta Renee said...

Isn't that just adorable! Was it hard to do?

Karen said...

The string star quilt is a winner with me. I have been wanting to make one. Just need more time!
The clothespin bag is adorable. We aren't allowed to have clotheslines in our neighborhood, so no need for one of those. I still would like one.