Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting ready for Camp!

Did a bit more to get ready for camp. Our theme this year is Patchwork Pantry and I decided I needed some fun pillow cases for my bed - aren't these perfect!

Also did some cutting for a project to work on. This will be a quilt for my sister in law. Last year I made one for my brother for their new house. My mom bought the fabric and then I made it for her to give him. His wife has been teasing her - when does she get a quilt. So this year when I was out there with mom we bought this fabric for her quilt! She loves purple. Stay tuned for progress on this one!

4 comments from wonderful readers:

Tazzie said...

Your pillowcases are just gorgeous Dawn. Are they hard to make? It would be so much fun to have pillowcases for every occasion.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Lindah said...

Those are really pretty purples. Looking forward to seeing what you will do with them!

Jan said...

PURPLE. My favorite color. Might confiscate that at camp, so keep a close eye on it.

Meggie said...

Lovely colours! She is sure to love them.