Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!

To wish you a happy holiday, whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year, I'm sharing a picture of my newly finished quilt!

It is "All Wrapped Up" by Mindy Williams and can be bought from the Quilters Hive in Newark, Delaware.

Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday season!

NOTE: Don't forget to visit SoCalGal's virtual Christmas Quilt Show! Click Here

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Karen said...

The "package" is oh so nice! Very dimensional looking.

SewCalGal said...

I love this quilt. Beautiful. Just wish it had been entered in the Virtual Christmas Quilt Show. Well, I guess there is still time...just be sure to follow the rules!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Rebecca P said...

That is so pretty, I just love the 3d effect. I will have to go find the pattern.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Too cute! I love the bow especially...Merry Christmas!

Jan said...

What a fabulous package. I Love it.
Have a Merry Christmas! It snowed here today but none of it stuck. Just happy to see snow.

Jocelyn said...

I just love this quilt. Very well done! Merry Christmas!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wonderful Christmas quilt! Merry Christmas!

Thimbleanna said...

What a perfect Christmas quilt! Hope you had a happy Christmas!

MARCIE said...

That is such a pretty package! Hope your holidays are merry!

Pat said...

I enjoy your blog, and your work is beutiful. Quilting is a lot of fun, and organizing things is an ungoing thing. LOL