Monday, December 21, 2009

I"m very early for Thanksgiving next year!

Finished up my Turkey Pumpkin! I didn't have it made for this year, but it is all ready for next year! Heck I may just leave it out all year round!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Loris said...

Very cute! I would leave it out all year too. That's a nice looking turkey.

Gayle said...

It looks wonderful! Now the trick will be FINDING it when NEXT Thanksgiving comes around! LOL At least that's always MY problem!

paulette said...

I would leave it out all year...it's too gorgeous to put away...beside you eat turkey at Christmas too. Just put him in a nest of fir boughs and holly....Merry Christmas!!
Paulette

Paula said...

Yes, I might be tempted to leave him out all year!! He's awful cute!!

Teresa Rawson said...

That is AWESOME! I'd leave it out all year!

What is the stem made out of??

In stitches,
Teresa ;o)

Barb said...

I say leave it out....love it!!

Lori said...

I love it!!! Perfect in every way!!

Jan said...

How Cute!!!

Donna said...

Oh, what a beautiful pumpkin! I love pumpkins. Love turkey, too. Is it a commerically available pattern or one of your own?

Karen said...

I do like your turkey. If I had it, I would leave it out year round. Very prim style.