Monday, April 26, 2010

More Goodies

Thought I would share a few more goodies from Paducah with you. Above is a necklace I treated myself too - isn't is cool!



And then I found these 2 japanese books I've been looking for, for awhile now. Oh are they wonderful! Course I can't read japanese, but I might be able to make some things from looking at the pictures and templates. They won't be as beautiful I"m sure, but could turn out cool.







10 comments from wonderful readers:

Unknown said...

Could you either post the ISBN number of the house book on your site, or send it to me? I love houses!
Thanks,
Mary Manns
mmmanns@comcast.net

Loris said...

Whoa! Those look like awesome books. The pictures are wonderful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
antique quilter said...

ow what does the 3rd comment say????
I love that first book, where oh where did you buy it? you know I love house blocks/quilts
Kathie

Lori said...

I love the house book especially!!
Lovely necklace too:)

Darcie said...

Oooh...pretty neck candy! Good for you, Dawn!

LOVELOVELOVE those house/bag patterns!!! Oh. My. Love.

Quilter Kathy said...

I enjoyed seeing your purchases...love the necklace and the underwear fabric!

Thimbleanna said...

Great goodies! That house book looks awesome -- does it have an isbn that you could share??

Anonymous said...

I too have been looking for this book houses houses houses, and with no luck. I wish they would publish it in the US. It looks wonderful I first saw it advertised in Quiltmania. You lucky girl! Lizzie

Heather said...

LOVE what I have seen so far! I am going to sign up to follow you. I have many of the same fabrics, books, and love your mini ideas! Can't wait to read more!