Sunday, November 28, 2010

2 more Dear Jane Blocks

It has been FOREVER since I"ve worked on my Dear Jane quilt. So I thought it was time to make a couple. Here are my 2 new ones.

14 comments from wonderful readers:

Loris said...

Love those! Especially the first one. Very nice work!

Karen said...

I like the design a lot on the 2nd block. Nothing I recognize.

Ruthie said...

NICE! I should probably get mine out and do a couple too.

Linda said...

Your blocks look great! Love the fabrics! Sometimes it's nice to take a little break from a really big project and then come back to it. Helps recharge the batteries!!

Sharon said...

These are wonderful! How many do you have made? I have always been intrigued by the DJ quilt, but have not started one yet.....someday!

NORA YAMIRA said...

BELLOS MUY BELLOS LOS PATCHWORK

WoolenSails said...

I do love the look of blue and brown together. I might have to do a room, so I can use blue again;)

Debbie

May Britt said...

I have only a few blocks on my DJ. Will make more but that has to wait until after Christmas.

Angela said...

Both blocks are just beautiful! Love the fabrics!
I see we both have the "Winter Wonderland" quilt on our WIP lists, too. I am still on the 1st block. I need to pull that back out, to work on in the evenings! :o)

Raewyn said...

Oh these are lovely!! I am so tempted to start a Dear Jane---or Farmers Wife---or something similar.

Sylvia said...

Love the two blocks, especially the first one! Well done.

Sylvia said...

I really like the two blocks, especially the first one. Well done.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wow, what tiny pieces. Just a few more to go right!

Vivian said...

I always enjoy seeing how striped fabrics look in the DJ blocks.
Short answer--great!